The UV measuring system for reliable verification of the UV dose consists of the tesa® UVStrips and the UVScan evaluation unit.
The tesa® UV-Strip is a fl exible photochromatic UV measuring strip which permits reliable verification of the UV dose directly on the work piece. Conventional UV measuring devices determine the actual radiation intensity in mW/cm². The tesa® UV-Strip takes the UV dose in mJ/cm², so that the production speed and distance between UV lamp and substrate are also considered. This permits a reliable verification of your entire production process.
By means of the UV-Scan evaluation unit, the measured results can be documented and processed electronically.
- Diminished reject rate
- Increased process security
- Data processing on the PC
- Suitable for any web path and for complex geometries
- Self-adhesive back side
- Simple and practical use
- Utilizable in the printing and coating industry
- Package containing 10 stripes
bantec-uv measuring devices with suitable accessory parts:
- Application oriented UV measuring devices
- Test strips for surface temperatures
- Contactless IR temperature measuring devices
- Ozone measuring devices